Monday, March 12, 2018

Merry Monday #281

Hello friends and happy Monday.  Our Merry Monday Challenge this week is hosted by Kim who has challenged us to use this inspiration photo to create our Christmas cards.
I used this cute cup from Verve Coffee Helps set.  I stamped it, then enlarged it a little on my printer so that it would fill up my Spellbinders Circle die cut and Scallop Circle mat.  I cut a slit in the foam part and added the candy cane sticker by Recollections which I mounted on cardstock and fussy cut.  The cup is colored with promarkers and then fussy cut and mounted with foam tape.  I sponged around the circle with Natural ink before removing the die.  The mats are cut from SU Real Red.  The sentiment is from Verve Holiday Treats (discontinued) and cut with a Spellbinder Card Creator die and mounted with foam tape.  The pattern paper is from a Graphic 45 Christmas pad.

You can check out all the designers' cards and the rules to play along over on the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog.  Can't wait to see what you create with this fun photo for inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. This is just too darn cute...I can see Santa sitting and sipping his hot cocoa before heading out to deliver packages, this is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cup with the sweet candy cane, JoAnn! Just love how you matted it with the scalloped circle on the fun striped paper!! Enjoy your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very sweet card, the colors are beautiful shades...I love the popped cup of cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice paper and yummy cuppa, great card. Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cup of cocoa decorated with that striped pattern paper, JoAnn. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! I like that striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the sweet sweet peppermint details JoAnn!! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pretty mug with the holly and lots of whipped cream! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, sweet card JoAnn...love how you inserted the candy cane!! Hope you have a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card Joann I love the patterned paper. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is such a sweet card. Love that little candy cane tucked in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.