Thursday, February 1, 2018

So Much Cake - Seize the Birthday

Happy Thursday friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this week we have the "Toppings" option to use candles on our birthday project.


For my card I used this cute bear with his cake and candles from MFT Beary Special Birthday and colored him with Promarkers.  I die cut him with the matching Beary Special Birthday die and mounted him with foam tape on an MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I matted this with SU Baha  Breeze and then mounted it with foam tape on some older SU DSP (retired), then a white mat and a Baha Breeze card base.

Be sure to check out all the lovely cards by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to play along with us.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the MFT bear and the soft colors you used for him and the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet with his bday cake and candles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, JoAnn! Love the pastel colors and that sweet bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beary special card. Haha, I could not resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute JoAnn! You always pick the perfect images and paper combos! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to see I wasn't the only one to take the candle opportunity to create a humorous birthday card! Yours is so very cute at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Great colouring and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.