Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January Viva la Verve Sketch

I have a baby shower to go to for a sweet young lady at church.  This is their first baby and I made this card with papers I used for the mini album I made for her (I will share photos later).  I used the January Viva la Verve sketch.
I used Verve's Little Ones set for the sentiment and rattles and colored the rattles with Copics.  I die cut them with the matching dies. I matted the DSP with vanilla CS.  The DSP is from an older K&Co. paper pad called Little Wonder - she is using yellow in the nursery and these papers have a lot of yellow in them..  The sentiment and rattles are mounted with foam tape.
I added some SU Blushing Bride ribbon which matches the papers perfectly.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.  I appreciate it when you take the time to leave me a comment.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. An adorable baby card! Can't wait to see the mini album that goes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just darling! JoAnn. Such a sweet take on the sketch. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination of papers! I think that stitched pink ribbon goes PERFECTLY too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.