Thursday, June 29, 2017

July 4th Anniversary Card

Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing another anniversary card for a couple at church whose anniversary is on July 4th.  I also have several more July anniversary cards to make.

I used SU Riding Hood Red CS and DSP from Recollections Home Basics 6x6 pad.  I fussy cut the banner shape and matted it on white CS.  The large white panel is embossed with Cuttlebug Cross My Heart EF.  The flower is made with MFT Upsy Daisy Die-namics.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Story set (sorry, it has been discontinued) and is cut with MFT Pierced Circle die, and matted with Circle Stax 2 dies.  I added blue enamel dots and a large red enamel dot to the flower center.

I am sharing my card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the red white and blue for a July 4th anniversary! I'm sure they'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty, patriotic anniversary card, JoAnn! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello joann! this is a sweet card, luv the flowers and the fun design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.