Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Merry Christmas

This is my card for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #178 - Red & Gold.  I used SU Cherry Cobbler and Coredinations Heavy White CS.  I stamped Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia in Versamark on Cherry Cobbler and embossed it with Ranger Gold Detail embossing powder.  I cut it using the matching Sparkling Poinsettia dies.  I shaped the petals and layered them, then added a Gold Glitter Gemstone by The Paper Studio.  The Merry Christmas is a die by Impression Obsession and cut from Gold Glitzy paper by DCWV.  The white panel is embossed with a folder I borrowed from my friend and I don't remember the name of it.  I think it is by Cuttlebug.  The gold scallop mat is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.

I am also linking my card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is GORGEOUS! I love the gold embossed poinsettia. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! That poinsettia is stunning!! Wonderfully designed card!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW JoAnn this is stunning!! I absolutely love that embossed poinsettia, so elegant! Thanks for stopping by my blog with your wonderful comment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, JoAnn! I love that gold embossing on the Cherry Cobbler and the Merry Christmas die is so pretty! Love that embossing folder too! Thanks so much, my friend, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card with great detail. I love your poinsettia. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That poinsettia is gorgeous! Beautiful cad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing texture and a beautifully embossed pointsettia. You nailed this one but good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.