Sunday, September 20, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #42 - Photo Challenge

Happy Sunday morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have an photo challenge for you.  Here is my card.


I stamped the image from Hero Arts CL559 Christmas set (sorry, it is no longer available) in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some lt. blue CS and mounted it on a black frame cut with Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor die.  This is mounted on some star DSP from my stash and a black mat cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  My card base is Cordenations Heavy White CS (from JoAnn's).

I hope you will stop by the Christmas Card Challenges blog,  check out all the fabulous creations by the DT and join us this week for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.