Sunday, April 12, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #29

Good morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  This week our theme is "Travel" - use a sleigh, reindeer, car, etc. on your card.

I used this cute MFT Sending You a Little Christmas image with her sled.  I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics, then fussy cut her out.  She is mounted with foam tape on a Spellbinder's Circle, which I embossed the upper portion with a Sizzix EF.  I added a little sidewalk for her to pull her sled on.  The scalloped circle is cut from SU Garden Green CS.  The DSP is from Teresa Collins Candy Cane 6x6 pad.  The mat is MFT Electric Red and the card base is MFT Smooth White.  The sentiment from MFT Cheerful Christmas Greetings is stamped in SU Garden Green ink on a banner cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.

Now head over to Christmas Card Challenges and check out all the fabulous cards my fellow teammates have made to inspire you.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I really like how you added the brick texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. What a darling image. Your papers and layout compliments each other perfectly.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, what a fab stamp. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.