Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Anniversary x 2

I made a couple of anniversary cards for 2 couples at church (they loved them).
My first card is done in gold and I used the photo inspiration at Just Us Girls and went with the flowers, dots and gold in the photo.  The gold dotted paper is from Teresa Collins Studio Gold 6x6 pad.  The gold foil paper is from Holiday Elegance by Craft Smith (from Michael's).  I punched the leaves from the same paper with SU Build A Bird punch.  The flowers from SU Flower Soft are stamped in Versamark on Vellum, embossed with Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold embossing powder and mounted with foam tape.   Happy Anniversary is from an Innie & Outie stamp from Hobby Lobby.

This card is based on Deneen Treble's card (thank you Deneen) I saw on Pinterest.  I changed the colors, flowers and banner, but love the way she did the Spellbinders Floral Ovals die and background.   I used SU Lost Lagoon DSP and stamped the flower from Vintage Vogue (retired) in Lost Lagoon ink.  The leaves are from SU Peaceful Petals on Old Olive.  The banner is cut with the Artiste cartridge on my Cricut.  The sentiment is also from SU Something To Celebrate.  I curved the stamp a little on my block before stamping it in Lost Lagoon ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely! The white and gold is very classy, and the turquoise card with that gorgeous die is very sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful anniversary cards! Love the elegance of the gold on your first one and the brick with the flowers is so cool on that second one. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful, JoAnn! Of course they would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The gold card is so elegant with the foil paper and embossing against the gold and white! I love the framed brick background with the flowers on the frame. Both of these are beautiful and I'm sure will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely. Your theme colors are super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with Bonnie and if anyone knows what elegant is, she does!!
    Both of your cards are gorgeous!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Sandy. Bonnie does know what elegant is and she makes beautiful cards.

      Delete
  7. I can see why your cards were loved, JoAnn. They are both elegant and lovely in every way!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--these are wonderful, JoAnn! Totally different but both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous cards
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, JoAnn! Love all the gold on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely anniversary card with the gold! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.