Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Anniversary for My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

I made an anniversary card for a couple at church using the sketch for MFT Card Challenges #221.  I have several more anniversary and birthday cards to make during April.
The card base is MFT Natural CS and the leaves are cut from MFT Spearmint CS using MFT Leaf-Filled Flourish die.  I used SU Pink Pirouette for the banner, top edge and MFT Upsy Daisy die.  I stamped the white background with MFT Burlap Background in SU Crumb Cake ink and cut it out using a die from MFT Blueprints 22.  I put it back in the die and cut the opposite corner as it only had one rounded corner and the sketch has two.  I added 3 Candi Dots by Craftworkcards in the corner.  The sentiment is from MFT Together Forever set.  I hand cut the banner.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this sketch and your card brings it to life perfectly! Love that flower and the colors you chose as well. Oh and the burlap background is too cool! I know they'll love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soft, spring colors, JoAnn! I know this will be cherished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, this is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with our MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.