Sunday, March 1, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #13 - Winter Hues

Good Sunday Morning my friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week we have a color challenge for you - Winter Hues.

My card base and mat are MFT Natural CS.  The DSP is from American Crafts Jolly 6x6 pad.  The white is embossed with a holly leaf by The Paper Studio.  I die-cut the ornaments from a gold glitz paper by DCWV and MFT Electric Red CS with Clairmont Ornaments by Memory Box.  I embossed the red ornaments with little snowflakes from MFT Christmas Ornaments (retired) in white embossing powder and placed them inside the gold die-cut.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I cut it apart and stamped it in Electric Red ink and hand cut the banner.

Now hop over to Christmas Card Challenges and check out all the fabulous cards by my teammates, or click on their names below.

Carol  Donna  Gail  Heather  Jessica  Justine  
Margo  Marsha  Monica  Shirley Anne  Tenia

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stammping
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. I love how you've embossed the snowflakes on these pretty ornaments! An elegant Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card JoAnn and those ornaments are so elegant.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love those elegant ornaments. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to participate in this challenge to get a head start on having homemade cards for this year! Your card is lovely. I really like the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.