Sunday, February 8, 2015

Christmas Card Challenges #10 - White on White


Happy Sunday morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week it is White on White.  I had to study a little on this and did use a hint of color - the snowflake by The Paper Studio Spare Parts has a touch of pale greenish blue and I put a punched glitter paper snowflake underneath.  I also matted the embossed layer with the glitter paper.  I used a Snowflakes and Swirls EF by Darice.  The sentiment from an Inspired by Stamping set is embossed with silver embossing powder.  The card base and white layers are Image Plus CS from Sam's.

I hope you will check out all the fabulous creations by the design team and play along with us this week over at Christmas Card Challenges.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Crafting,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. JoAnn, love that embossing folder! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this embossing folder! It reminds me of all the ice swirling about in the Frozen movie! Such a pretty Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embossing is just FAB and I LOVE the colorful snowflake! Beautiful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, JoAnn. I agree with everyone that it is a great embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.