Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mojo Monday 361

This is my second post today.  Please scroll down for my Merry Monday card.

I finally got to play along with the Mojo Monday #361 sketch.  This is the first time in awhile I have played along.  Here is the sketch:

And here is my card:
I used Verve Plain Jane Birthday to You for the sentiment and Verve One Person (discontinued) for the flower (one of my favorite flowers that I use a lot).  The DSP is from Pebbles Front Porch 6x6 pad.  I stamped the flower on some of the DSP twice and cut out the smaller layer and mounted with foam dimensionals, and added a Recollections Enamel Dot.  I stamped the leaves separtely on white and inked them with a couple of different inks to get the shade I wanted.  I pierced the edges of the sentiment panel and added some SU Riding Hood Red ribbon (retired).  The mats are also Riding Hood Red CS.  The card base and sentiment panel are MFT Sweet Tooth CS.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Joann, what a stunning card! I love the colors that you chose and the sentiment is simply put {smile}.
    Love your card!
    and thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog. Have a great week, and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty flower, JoAnn! I love the dimension! Pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.