Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy Birthday for MFTWSC191


This is my card for this week's MFTWSC191.   My card base is MFT Smooth White.  The mats are SU Lost Lagoon and the DSP is from Recollections Home Basics 6x6 pad.  The leaves are cut from MFT Spearmint using the MFT Royal Leaves and the flower is cut using MFT Layered Rose Die.  I inked the edges and shaped the leaves and then added a Recollections White Enamel Dot to the center.  The sentiment from MFT Document It Bingo is stamped in Lost Lagoon ink.  I rounded the bottom corners with an EK Success punch.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Love this plaid paper, JoAnn! It's such a perfect match with the Lost Lagoon! The sentiment on an angle and beautiful flower play off the plaid paper beautifully! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this JoAnn! Great design and flower! So pretty. I saw your comment on my For sale page. I need your email address to get in touch with you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.