Friday, August 8, 2014

Noel for CSAYL

Happy Friday everyone. It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, and it is Anything Goes - Tags.  
Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and I am using their digi image "Noel Birds".

I printed the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored it with Promarkers, then I cut it out with Spellbinder's Wonky Rectangles and sponged light blue ink around the edges before removing the die  I hand-cut the Real Red mat and punched a hole in the corner to add my Real Red ribbon to make a tag. Then I added the tag to my card with foam tape.  The card base is SU Real Red CS, and the mats are MFT Smooth White CS.  The red DSP is from Echo Park's Tis' The Season 6x6 pad.  The green DSP is a piece from my scrap pile.
My teammates over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long have created some great projects to inspire you.  I hope you will play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. So cute! You always have such beautiful papers and I really like that non-traditional looking tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card !! JoAnn this is what crafting is all about. Making yourself & others happy by what you do. I love the Wonky dies & how you sponged around them & made the mat for it LOVE those sweet little birds.
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, JoAnn! I love your coloring and the fun wonky die cut you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute JoAnn! This card will put a smile on any ones face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe so sweet! You did a great job coloring the darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! I'm loving those wonky rectangles and that paper too! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and wonderfully coloured. Love the shape the focal image is on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. très sympa JoAnn, une belle utilisation du tampon, il est vraiment bien mis en valeur et très joliment colorié, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.