Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's Your Day for Seize The Birthday

Hello my friends.  It is Thursday and time for a new Seize the Birthday challenge.  It is "anything goes" for a birthday and there is no option this week.  Here is my card:
I used this sweet digi image I got awhile ago but can't remember where.  If I find it I will let you know.  I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  I cut her out with MFT Pierced Rectangle die and sponged some SU Bashful Blue ink around the edges.  The image panel and flags are mounted with foam tape.  I printed the sentiment on my computer and cut it our with MFT Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers dies.  My card base and mats are SU Crumb Cake CS and Whisper White CS.  I added 3 Recollections white enamel dots along the bottom.  
Here is the inside of my card.  I added a small strip of the DSP from Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 pad, and the sentiment "Special Birthday" is by Hero Arts.

Now I hope you will join us over at Seize the Birthday and play along in our challenge.  My fellow DT members have created some lovely samples to inspire you.  Hope you will join us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. What a SWEET card!! She totally makes me SMILE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet girl with her Smile banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, JoAnn! Love how you've colored her and the wonderful sentiment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could color like you! Super cute JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.