Friday, July 4, 2014

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Happy 4th of July everyone.  I hope you all have a happy and safe weekend.
 
 
It is Friday and time for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge.
It is "Anything Goes" - use your favorite color choice.  Our sponsor is Emma Canning and the winner will receive 5 digi images of their choice.
 
Here is my card and I am using "All Lit Up" digi image by Emma and red and green as my favorite Christmas colors.
I printed the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.  She is cut out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and matted with Spellbinders Lacey Ovals in SU Real Red CS.  I sponged SU Bashful Blue ink aroud the image while still in the die. The green plaid DSP is from DCWV Christmas Mat Stack and the red check is from my scrap pile.   The sentiment is from My Favorite Things PI-Happy Christmas stamped on a banner cut from MFT Fishtail Flags Stax.  I added 2 red enamel dots by Recollections.
 
Now hop over to Chrstmas Stampin' All Year Long and check the great cards by the designers.
 
Thanks for dropping by. 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi JoAnn! It's good to be back home and to catch up with all your beautiful creations! My favorite Christmas colors are red and green too! Love this delightful image that you've colored so beautifully! Pretty plaid paper too! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card JoAnn. The image is wonderful as is your coloring.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, JoAnn! Awesome coloring. Hope you have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable et si charmante carte JoAnn, très belle création, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVE the papers; they are fabulous together. And this is one of my favorite images from Emma. Fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.