Sunday, June 15, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #112 - Santa Puppy

Good Sunday morning everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
I have made a card for the Merry Monday #112 challenge to use a Santa hat on your card.
I have used this adorable Santa Puppy from Cottage Cutz.  
I used SU Whisper White and Real Red CS.  I die cut all the pieces of the puppy, added a little shading (which looks darker than it is in the photo) and adhered him to the panel with foam tape. The panel is embossed with SU Decorative Dots EF.  His nose section and the stocking are mounted with foam tape also.  The sentiment is from an older Inspired By Stamping Festive Frames set. The DSP is from my paper stash.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card JoAnn, this little pup is the cutest. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, JoAnn, he is adorable! And you've found the perfect paper to go with him! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little pup, JoAnn! Perfect with his Santa hat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That puppy is all die-cuts? That's amazing! The shading is perfect, and he's just adorable!

    You are so sweet to leave a comment on my blog! I'm so glad to see that you are stamping and crafting again... you have been in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.