Saturday, June 7, 2014

Graduation card

I made this card for my grandson who graduated High School last night.  It is hard to believe that he is a young man now and will be going out into the grown-up world. :) I am very proud of him.  I attended 4 graduation services this past week: my grandson, two 5th grade graduations (1 granddaughter and 1 great-granddaughter) and a preschool graduation (great-granddaughter). I enjoyed them all and am so proud of each one of them.

Here is my card:
The card base and mats are SU Brilliant Blue CS (retired); the numbers are from SU Memorable Moments; the sentiment is from SU Word Play (retired); the graduation cap is from a retired SU set also, all stamped in SU Brilliant Blue Ink..  I colored the cap with some Copic markers and mounted it with foam dimensionals. The graph papers is from Teresa Collins Far and Away 6x6 pad and the lt. blue DSP is some older paper from my stash.  The banner was cut using MFT's Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers dies.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. What a great graduation card, JoAnn! What a fun week with all those graduations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, JoAnn--perfect for a boy graduating from high school! So neat you could go to all the events for your family--wish mine were closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you have been a busy grandma! Congrats to all! I love that sentiment. Great design:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is GREAT - especially with the graph BG paper! I'll bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a awesome card for your grandson. I know he really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.