Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Your Love Lifts Me Up for Just Us Girls Challenge #233



Love the inspiration photo at JUGS this week.  I was going through my stamps and found this Close To My Heart set, Lifting Spirits.  It had this air balloon in it - perfect  for the challenge.   I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored it with Promarkers, fussy cut it out and mounted it with foam dimensionals.  I used some SU Bashful Blue ink and my brayer to ink up the flat side of the Darice Clouds EF and ran it through my Big Shot with MFT Smooth White CS, love how it turned out.  The sentiment is from Heart Benton from Inky Antics, stamped in SU Brilliant Blue ink and cut out with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics.   I added two enamel dots from MME Now and Then collection.  The blue and yellow CS is from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love your balloon & cloud background. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is so perfect for this challenge! Love your hot air balloon too, JoAnn! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great saying and the card is terrific! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that super cool balloon! Your cloud background is beautiful and I love the vivid colors you used. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun balloon card - Thanks for joining in with JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Loved your card this week over at Just Us Girls JoAnn....That Balloon really pops against that sky! Thanks for always supporting us over at JUGS...It is so appreciated! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.