Friday, March 14, 2014

Christmas Stampin All Year Long - Lil Snowman

Good morning friends, it is Friday and time for another challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long.  This week our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  One winner will win 7 digi images from Bugaboo Stamps.  Our challenge is "Anything Goes" - Sparkle and Shine - use gems, glitter, etc. 
 
I am using the Lil Snowman Star digi image from our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps. Isn't he just the cutest little snowman?
This second photo shows the glitter on the dots in his scarf and the star (which I added with a Sakura Clear Glitter Gel Pen) and the red glitter paper circles on the sentiment banner. 
I did the sentiment on my computer and cut it out with a die from MFT Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I cut it half way and then moved the die down and finished cutting it to make it long enough to reach across my card.  The image is cut with MFT Pierced Circle Stax and the mat is cut with MFT Circle Stax 2.  I stamped some tiny snowflakes from SU Serene Snowflakes (retired) in SU Bashful Blue ink around the snowman.  He is mounted with foam dimensionals. The DSP is from Pebbles Welcome Christmas 6x6 pad and the cardstock is MFT Smooth White and Electric Red. The white panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug Snowflake EF.
 
I used the Seize the Sketch #15 for my layout.
 
Now be sure to check out all the fabulous projects by my fellow Design Team members at the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog.  I hope you will join us. Can't wait to see what you create.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

7 comments:

  1. Eine schöne Karte in tollen Farben. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sympa, il est très mignon, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I really like how you stamped the snowflakes around this cutie. It's subtle, but adds just a little bit of something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! love your coloring and the LO used!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn....you are so good a Christmas/Winter! Everyone one of your holidayish cards I adore! Not sure how you do it time after time...and they always are fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Nancy for the sweet comment.

      Delete
  6. Love everything about this card JoAnn. The papers work together so well, and your attention to the details is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.