Saturday, January 18, 2014

You Make My Heart Happy

This is my card for this week's Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #91 - use a snowman or snowpeople on your card.  I used the cute MFT Happy Heart Snowman and the sketch is Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #134.
Deconstructed Sketch 134
I did swap out the heart elements for the sentiment.  The snowman is stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I used MFT Circle Stax 1 and 2 to cut him out and added the Basic Black mat. I sponged Bashful Blue ink around the edges while still in the die.  I paper-pieced the heart with Real Red CS and mounted the panel with foam dimensionals.  The DSP is from Lawn Fawn's Peace, Love, Joy 6x6 pad, all matted with Basic Black.  The Whisper White panel is embossed with a Cuttlebug Snowflake EF.  The card base is SU Baha Breeze.
 
 
ETA:  My card was a weekly pick on Karen's "Stamps At Play" blog.
http://stampsatplay.blogspot.com/2014/01/weekly-picks_20.html
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute snowman. Your coloring and shading are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn- your card is adorable!!! I love your snowman

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute snowman. Great coloring and shading! Thank you for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh is this ever cute. LOVE the blue and red together. A wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweet snowman makes my heart happy, JoAnn! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you have used with your snowman Joann and you have coloured him beautifully. A gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, I love these papers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet focal image, and I love the layering you have done with those beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute snowman love the card linda little

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card, JoAnn! I love your snowman! Love your mix of textures and patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That snowman is so SWEET and I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHCC challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.