Sunday, January 26, 2014

Merry Christmas for Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

I made this card for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - to have an animal as the main image on your Christmas project.  I used this cute Candy Star Ted from Di's Digi Images. I printed him on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I then cut him out with MFT Pierced Circle Stax Dies and mounted it to a Spellbinder's Lacey Circle cut in Real Red CS.    The DSP is from Recollections Festivities 6x6 pad, matted on Wild Wasabi and then Whisper White.  The card base is Real Red.  The sentiment is from SU Come to Bethlehem mounted on a Spellbinders Grommet Tag.  I used SU 1/8" Real Red ribbon to add it to the card.  Both the sentiment and image panels are mounted with foam dimensionals.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. A very sweet image JoAnne. Love background paper and your wonderful colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week. We hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is wonderful! I can't believe you are making Christmas cards already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.