Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Birthday

It is Thursday and time for another Seize The Birthday Challenge.  This week we are having a special "Birth"day party for one of our Design Team Members, Jenny, who recently gave birth to twin girls.


For my card I used the two corner Cuttlebug die-cuts and two of the sweet PI -Crafty Friends images.  I stamped them on X-Press It Blending Card with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink, colored them with Copics and cut them out.  I altered them a little by cutting away the desk and crafting tools. I also added the "A" and "L" for the twins' names.  I mounted them on a Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals cut from SU Pretty In Pink CS and DSP.  I added the heart print DSP to imitate a receiving blanket over the twins.  The sentiment is from SU Perfectly Penned. I added the pen doodling around the edges.  All the DSP is from SU. The CS is Pretty In Pink and Whisper White.
 
Head over to the Seize the Birthday blog and see what my fellow teammates have designed to celebrate the "birth"day of Jenny's twins.  Don't forget to link up your birthday creation done in pink and including 2 of something.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, JoAnn! Love the sweet PI images and your fabulous take on this weeks topping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card JoAnn, I love the swirls along the top edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I must say the thought and effort you put behind this card is amazing...LOVE it! You are so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable!! Super sweet images and I love that you created a receiving blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.