Monday, October 28, 2013

May God Bless You

Today I have a card I made for our Pastor's wife.  She is a sweetheart and I wanted to let her know we appreciate her.  For my card I used the Dynamic Duos color challenge and the Viva la Verve October Week 5 sketch.
 
VLVOct13Week5Sketch
The card base is Wisteria Wonder CS. The mats are Perfect Plum and the DSP is from SU Flirtatious DSP (retired).  The Whisper White panel is embossed with the SU Lacey Brocade EF.  The sentiment is from Verve's Wonderfully Made, stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink.  I used MFT Pierced Circle Stax and Circle Stax Die-namics to cut the circles out.  I sponged Wisteria Wonder ink around the sentiment before taking it out of the die, and mounted it with foam dimensionals.  The flowers from Verve's One Person is stamped in Perfect Plum on Whisper White CS.  I sponged some Wisteria Wonder ink over them, cut them out and added purple rhinestones to the centers.  They are mounted on foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow JoAnn! This is so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing and purple rhinestones!
    Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.