Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thanks So Much (OWH - VCMP)

 
I made another card for the Labor Day weekend challenges at Operation Write Home.   This is challenge #5 to use masking tape on your stamp block and stamp with it.  This is my first time trying this technique. I think it makes a nice background.  This is an all Stampin Up card also (except for the painter's tape)  I used painter's tape and Wild Wasabi ink and then stamped the image from Just Believe set on Whisper White CS.  The sentiment from Simply Sketched is stamped in Gumball Green.  I did some paper-piercing around the edge before mounting it with foam dimensionals.  The Gumball Green CS is embossed with the Vine Street EF.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.