Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thanks (Another card for OWH VCMP)

 
This is another card for one of the challenges on the Operation Write Home VCMP (Virtual Card Making Party) over the Labor Day weekend.
 

My card is for challenge #3  here, which is to make a triple die cutting technique card.  I chose this pretty paper from the SU Tea for Two DSP and used two of the Spellbinders Classic Rectangles taped together to cut the 3 separate pieces at one time.  I then matted each piece with SU Always Artichoke CS and then adhered them on top of each other aligning the pattern.  The strip across the middle is done with SU Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  The sentiment is from SU Tagtastic stamped in Alway Artichoke ink, punched with a scallop circle punch, and then I sponged ink on the edges.  This piece is mounted with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you die cut this card with that PRETTY paper, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.