Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just For You

 
I made this little gift box for The Paper Players challenge - Fall Theme, Anything But A Card.
I used the SU Bigz XL Fancy Favor Box die to cut my box out of SU Old Olive CS.  I added the band from some retired SU DSP (don't have the name, but it is quite old).  The sunflower is cut using the MFT  Sunflower Die-namics from some retired CS.  I also sponged the petal edges with some Crumb Cake ink. The sentiment is from SU Just Believe set stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on SU Naturals Ivory CS, and cut out using MFT Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics and matted with Choc. Chip CS.  Not sure what I will put in it, but I will think of something when I give it as a little surprise gift.
 
Thans for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

 

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn, you have reminded me that I have this die and haven't used it anywhere near enough. Your project is so pretty from the flower to the DSP and the offset tag. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Joann! That flower is beautiful and you've used some of my favorite papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute bag ready for anything linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.