Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday for Seize The Sketch and Dynamic Duos

 

I made my card following the new Seize The Sketch challange and the Dynamic Duos color challenge.   I didn't have the new Strawberry Slush so I substituted Primrose Petals (I love this color).

My card is fairly simple,  The base is SU Very Vanilla CS (even though it looks white in the photo)and I cut the strips from Primrose Petals and Daffodil Delight DSP.  I added the faux stitching to represent the layered panel.  The sentiment is stamped in Primrose Petals ink with a retired SU stamp and the flower is punched from Primrose Petals CS using the 5 Petal Flower and Boho Blossoms punches.  I shaped the petals and added a pearl in the center. That's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Saw your card on dynamic duos site which led me to seize the sketch site. Loved that sketch so decided to try it out. Thank you for sharing. Love the stitching detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful font on the card, love the sketched stitches too, JoAnn! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birthday card. Love your faux stitching.
    Visiting from Seize the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.