Monday, August 26, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 100th Sketch

 
I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches 100th sketch celebration using their very first sketch. Check out their blog and all the fabulous inspiration shared there.

I used Canvas Corp Heavy White Cardstock for my base and the DSP is from Carta Bella's Giddy Up 6x6 pad.  The mats are SU Early Espresso CS, as well as the Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish diecut.  The flower is from SU Flower Shop set stamped in Regal Rose ink on some older Regal Rose DSP. I inked the edges of the flower with Regal Rose ink and added a pearl to the center.  The strip under the flower is Regal Rose CS embossed with the SU Snowburst EF.  The Early Espresso strip is punched with the SU Scallop Trip border punch.  The sentiment is a retired SU stamp.  I added some faux stitching around the sentiment panel with my Early Espresso Marker.  Lastly, I added the 3 small pearls in the top right corner and that's it for my card.

Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Hi JoAnn! Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous pink flower and the leafy flourish looks awesome with it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches for this special celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, JoAnn! Love the papers and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, JoAnn. I love the embossing folder used for a non-Christmas card. Fabulous idea! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant card linda little

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous creation with this sketch. Love the colors and textures... beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.