Friday, July 5, 2013

Mojo Monday 300 (again) and Paper Players 152





I created another card for the Mojo Monday 300 sketch using the Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge. I chose the top row, birds, blue, and birthday.  I made a birthday card for my husband's birthday which is soon, and he likes eagles so I used the eagle from Our Daily Bread's Designs On Eagles' Wings. I stamped him in Mememto Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Copics, then cut him out.  He is mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Verve's Birthday To You Plain Jane (single) stamped in SU Night of Navy ink, and is matted with SU Night of Navy CS. The two small stars are also punched from the same CS and one is mounted with foam dimensionals.  The DSP is from Authentique's Pride 6x6 pad.  I embossed the SU Naturals Ivory panel with the SU Snowburst folder - it kinda  looks like stars.  The card base is SU Crumb Cake.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the stars, the pin dots and that GORGEOUS eagle! FAB card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous! I love that you chose an eagle as your bird....looks patriotic, but also works terrifically for your hubby's birthday card! Thanks so much for playing my TTT challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that red, white, and blue - and the eagle is awesome looking!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card, JoAnn! Everything just looks meant for that eagle image! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely, JoAnn! such a patriotic and serene card! thanks so much for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, this is just gorgeous! I love the patriotic theme to your birthday card and you really rocked the sketch, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your husband should love it! It's a great masculine card! Nicely done, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.