Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Seize The Birthday 17 - Hey Cowgirl

 
Here is my card for Seize The Birthday 17.  It is for my great-granddaughter who loves pink and loves cowboys/cowgirls. 
The image and sentiment are from MFT PI Cowgirl and LJD Howdy.  She is stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.  I inked the edges and added some pretty pink rhinestones. The paper is from The Paper Stuido scrap kit from Hobby Lobby.  I used SU White and Early Espresso CS. Buttons are from my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,  JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. a very sassy card cow girl is very cute linda little

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! Love the pattern paper, it's perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dear great granddaughter is going to love this adorable card ;) She's such a cute cowgirl, and I love that paisley paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.