Sunday, April 21, 2013

MFTWSC120 Cowgirl At Heart


This is my card for My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge.  Click on the link for info to play along with the challenge.  You could win a $20 gift certificate to MFT.
 
For my card I turned the sketch upright and used MFT ala mode Cowgirl At Heart stamp.  I stamped her with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on some X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  The banner along the top was cut with MFT Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers die-namics.  The DSP is from The Paper Studio Cowgirl Page kit and I used SU Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Cardstock.  I added the linen twine around the banner for a little more texture.
 
That's it for my card.  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate you leaving a comment.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.