Monday, March 11, 2013

Seize The Birthday - Color Throwdown

 


This is my card for Seize The Birthday Challenge using the Color Throwdown challenge colors.  I can't believe I didn't use any DSP on my card, it is all SU cardstock in Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Barely Banana and Whisper White.  The flowers from SU Field Flowers are stamped in Calypso Coral.  I stamped off once to make it lighter and then over stamped with the 2nd stamp without stamping off.  The leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzass ink.   The sentiment is from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes stamped in Mememto Black ink.  The flower panel is mounted on foam dimensionals.  The left border is punched with SU Scallop Trim Border punch.  The yellow panel is embossed with QuicKutz Polka Dots EF.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are greatly appreciated.


5 comments:

  1. Uour flowers are GORGEOUS, JoAnn, and so is that border die! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, this is one of my very favorite floral stamps and love your card. Great idea about the stamping off too. So very pretty and glad you're playing in Seize the Birthday this week!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving those flowers. Great card design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gorgeous flowers! Beautiful use of the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful image.So glad you joined us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.