Thursday, March 28, 2013

Nana's Sweethearts

 
This is my layout for My Favorite Things Scrap Sketch #6.  The photo was taken at our church's Valentine's Dinner.  My hubby was sick so our 2 great-granddaughters went with me. They are my little sweethearts.

Here is this month's sketch:   Check it out on the MFT Blog (click on the link above).
The base of my layout is from the Basic Gray Origins collection.  The red & black CS and the houndstooth DSP is SU.  The text DSP and title letters are from the Echo Park Yours Truly collection.  I cut the large circles with my Cricut.  I stamped the arrows from MFT LLD Document It-Right This Way in SU Real Red ink and cut them out.  Both sentiments are from MFT LLD Document It-Captured Memories, stamped in Real Red ink.  I used MFT Fishtail Flags Stax & Fishtail Flags Layers Stax and the button die from Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and the larger doily from Decorative Doily Duo Die-namics.  I added the bottom border with the MFT Layered Heart Border Die-namic

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.