Monday, February 18, 2013

Seize The Birthday #6 Challenge

 
  Here is my card for this week's STB#6 challenge.   Click the link and check it out.  You have until Tuesday, 2/19 at noon to play along.  It is a sketch challenge and it has to be a masculine card.

My card is for my grandson who has a birthday next month.  I used SU Early Espresso and Crumb Cake CS.  The DSP is from SU Well Worn (retired).  I stamped the image in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake and matted in on a Nestabillitie Lacey Square of Early Espresso CS.  I thought about coloring the image a little but decided to leave it uncolored as I think it looks better this way, with all the shadows in the image.  The image is from My Favorite Things Inspired By the Wild Wild West.  Happy Birthday is from SU Grunge Rock. I thought the style of the font went with the image.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Great masculine card and I love the western theme! AND, glad you're playing along in Seize the Birthday again too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the monochromatic look of this. I agree, that would have been tough to color! I bet your Grandson will love it! A great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the western theme on your card. Perfect masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the papers you chose with that western MFT stamp! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.