Tuesday, October 30, 2012

VLVOct2012 Week 5 Merry Christmas

 
Here is my card for week 5 of Viva La Verve October sketch challenges.  I have 2 more to go.
I opted to make another Christmas card with this sketch. I am slowly building my stash up. My card base is kraft CS (SU Crumb Cake). The designer paper is from KaiserCraft Dec. 25th pad and is matted with SU Always Artichoke CS.  The poinsettia is from Verve's Poinsettia Christmas, and I used a flower from Verve's Fancy Florals Remixed for the leaves.  I thought it kind of resembled a poinsettia leaf.  The flower is mounted on foam tape and then the leaf & flower are mounted on foam tape also. The sentiment is from Verve's Bright Spirits.  I used my hole punch to punch 3 small cirles from the same paper as the poinsettia and glued them to the top right corner to give it some balance.  The button is from my stash and is tied with SU Natural Linen Thread.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve
Paper:  SU & KaiserCraft
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Button, Linen Thread, Foam Tape, punch




1 comment:

  1. i like the poinsettaat the bottom just rite for christmas
    linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.