Sunday, October 21, 2012

MojoMonday263


Here's my card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I made another Christmas card using Verve's Bright Spirits set.  The sentiment on the circle panel, the doves and Peace - stamped on Verve's Mini Classy Label die - are all from this set.  I stamped the doves with SU Bashful Blue ink on Whisper White CS and sponged them with the BB ink before cutting them out.  They are mounted on foam tape, as is the sentiment circle.  I stamped the sentiments in SU Cherry Cobler ink and sponged the edges with CC ink as well.  The DSP is from SU's Festival of Prints Paper Stack. The card base is SU Whisper White CS and the red is Cherry Cobler.  I used Cherry Cobler Seam Binding Ribbon for the flagged strip.  The circles were cut with MFT Circle Stax dies.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve- Bright Spirits
Paper:  SU
Ink:  SU Cherry Cobler & Bashful Blue
Accessores:  Cherry Cobler Seam Binding Ribbon, MFT Circle Stax 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.