Monday, October 15, 2012

MFTWSC93

 
This is my card for this week's My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge.  This card will be going to a friend who has cancer and was given only 3 months to live.  She has a wonderful spririt and I think she is pretty amazing.  I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her.
My card base is SU Blushing Bride. All the blue is SU Baja Breeze and the DSP is SU Twitterpated.
The sentiment is from MFT Complimentary Greetings.  The die-namics I used are Fancy Flourish, Layered Rose and Fishtail Flags Stax (can't wait for the Fishtail Flags Layers Stax- will be available tomorrow evening at the MFT Release Party on Splitcoast Stampers). The sentiment panel is embossed with SU Framed Tulip EF and is mounted with foam tape.  The pearls are Martha Stewart.  I inked the edges of the rose petals and shaped them on a mouse pad with an embosser tool.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Comment are greatly appreciated.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.