Monday, September 24, 2012

VLVSep2012 - O Christmas Tree

Here is my card for Verve's Viva La Verve Sep Sketch, week 3.  I am working on getting a head start on my Christmas cards.  I used Verve's O Christmas Tree stamp set. The tree is stamped in SU Gumball Green and cut out with circle nestabilities and matted on a nestabilitie scallop circle.  I inked the edge of the circle with SU Bashful Blue ink while still in the die, and added a grey shadow with a promarker.  The red pearls are by Recollections from Michael's.  DSP is SU Be of Good Cheer and Gumball Green and Very Vanilla CS.  The sentiment is cut with a Spellbinder's tag die and inked with Gumball Green ink. The ribbon is SU Cherry Cobbler.
Size:  5-1/2" square.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.