Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sketch For You To Try - Verve Customer Card Carnival


I made this card for Verve's Customer Card Carnival using Jen's August Sketch For You To Try. This is the first time I have played along with the SFYTT and Verve is the sponsor for August's sketch.
I will be giving it to my granddaughter and  her husband for their first anniversary soon.  The papers are all from MME Union Square. The base is SU Very Vanilla.  The stamps are from Verve,
Sunny Days (Flower & leaves); Wishful Elegance (sentiment) and Love Notes (hearts).  The sentiment panel is cut with Verve's Classy Label die and I hand cut the black mat. The leaves are cut with the Leafy Sprigs die
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve
Papers:  MME & SU
Ink:  SU Cherry Cobler
Accessories:  Verve Dies, button, linen thread

3 comments:

  1. so classy and elegant! Love that flower and leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how the fern is cut out! And the flower is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.