Thursday, July 19, 2012

MOJO MONDAY 250, Verve July Diva Dare









I am trying to do better posting on my blog more often but sometimes life gets busy and I don't have time, but here's another birthday card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  The card base and mats are actually SU Early Espresso but look black in the photo.  I embossed the white panel with SU Finial Press EF (retired).  All the DSP are by My Mind's Eye. I used Nestabilities Lacy Circles die and Classic Circles die for the sentiment panel;  Verve Stamps Wishful Elegance (sentiment), Sunny Days (flowers), and One Person (leaves);  MFT Fishtail Flags Stax dies; and the ribbon is SU Baja Breeze Seam Binding. Buttons are from my stash.
I am also entering this card in this month's Verve July Diva Dare, which is to make a card or project with a birthday theme.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the Mojo Sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Diva Dare, too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love those pink flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, sweet colors- I like it : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the Vervey goodness on this! Your patterened papers are divine! Thanks for answering our Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally cute, luv those pink flowers, they make me smile *giggle*.........so glad you played along with the Verve Diva Dare!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh Love the paper you used...I am such a slave to pretty paper...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful buttoned blooms! Love the colors! Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.