Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ten Months layout

This is a layout I just finished for my great-grandson's book.  He is so cute and growing like a weed. He is now 2 and is all boy.
For the layout I used paper from DCWV and SU cardstock.  The title is cut from the new Chip Decor cricut cartridge from Hobby Lobby, and the other cuts are from Boys Will Be Boys.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the borders and corners. 
I love making cards but my true passion is scrapbooking.
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks perfect! It reminds me of Legos. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful scrapbook layout & that little boy is just adorable ... Hard to believe we have GREAT grand children when it seems like just yesterday our kids were in diapers..
    Love the little trucks & wagon you cut out with your Cricut.
    Makes me want to pull mine out & get some use out of it again.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.