Monday, April 30, 2012

MFTWSC69

I created this card for my great-granddaughter' birthday using the MFT weekly sketch challenge.
My DGD loves horses, being a cowgirl and the color pink so it was a perfect combination for my card.
I paperpieced her outfit using some older denim paper from my stash. I added pink heart pockets to match her shirt.  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored her with copics and promarkers, cut her out and mounted her on dimensional foam. I sponged the clouds  and sand, and then added the fence cut with my Cricut and the Old West cartridge. I used Cricut Design Studio to size the fence to fit on the panel and added pen marks to look like wood.
The DSP is from MME Madison Avenue.  Inks and cardstock are Stampin Up.
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.