Saturday, January 22, 2011

Days Are Brighter

This card is for Jeanie's "That's Krafty Thursday" challenge.  I love Crumb Cake (kraft) and red together and I think the Early Espresso adds to the color combo.  I used the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder (SU) on the Crumb Cake panel, the DSP is from Love Letter collection (SU). Card base is Very Vanilla  CS with a mat of Early Espesso CS and then the embossed panel. I used the Scalloped  Trim border punch (SU) on the mat under the DSP. The image is a $1 stamp from JoAnn's stamped in Riding Hood Red ink on Very Vanilla CS.  The ribbon is also Riding Hood Red (retired) from SU. I think that covers it all. Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you!! I LOVE that embossed Kraft background and doesn't that Red, Early Expresso and Kraft look wonderful together!! Ahhhh, a perfect color combo, not to mention ME LOVEEEE Polka Dots!! SUPER cute JoAnn!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Love the colors.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.